It's FRYDAY!!!

ok....i just read i have to become a member of some clique, click, klick or whatever. So thats the first thing i have to do. Havent got any plans for tonite. Going to see a friend tomorow and sunday my parents, bro, sis in law, cousin and i will be carting, lasergaming and eating..............so its gonna be a nice weekend :)

MDowdey said:
ever heard the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"?

your absolutley right, and I'm one for looking for beauty in anything, but these are blurry flat snapshots...

terri said:
You shouldn't puke on the Happy Friday thread. :meh: That is so wrong.

I'm sorry, your right....:D :D No more talk of it.....Think of free drinks at happy hour...:wink:

On my to do list for this weekend:

1) Try not to be annoyed all to hell by rude people
2) Work, work, friggin work some more

bace said:
Wrong thread jackass.

I do agree though sometimes.

I just don't say anything.

Infact it's usually better that I don't say anything evaarrr.

Sorry, it won't happen ever again...For the record, jackass is a little harsh....I will learn the rules, again so sorry....

Bettybooty said:
your absolutley right, and I'm one for looking for beauty in anything, but these are blurry flat snapshots...

true story:

I once rode my bike down an old dirt path that lead to a small airport near my home. I did this event every day for the better part of my childhood. Every so often, people would go into those woods and throw things away, they have been doing so for the past 100 years.
On one particular day, I rode my bike down the dirt trail, kicking up dust and acting like a typical kid. I came sliding to a halt as I spotted something shiny covered in dirt and half buried. I dug it out, cleaned it off, and realized it was a bottle of coke. empty of course, but the coke label was like nothing i had seen before...needless to say, i took it to an antique guy here, and got 50 bucks for it. turn of the century.

moral of the story?

One mans trash, is another mans treasure.

One mans blurry snapshot is another mans work of priceless art.

We are not led by the memories in our minds, but rather the memories on paper and when our minds fail, we will have the blurry snapshot to remind us of better times and long lost friends.

NEVER ever say anything is JUST "something".

JonMikal said:
what is it you expect from this site?

there are many beginners that are here to learn the art of photography and will only get better by posting there images for constructive feedback. you may not see many of them in the critique section for fear of being slammed; they're simply not prepared for that yet. they post what they feel is their good work in other galleries and hope you feel equally pleased. if you don't, offer up a way to help them...don't complain that some work submitted fails to meet your expectations......help them achieve their goals! on the flip side, you will have the pleasure of viewing some of the most stunning images to be found - on this site! enjoy!!!!

sorry for the response in this thread, had to speak up ;)

I was looking for feedback like this...I got slammed almost immediatley so I understand.

I'm sorry for being harsh.

It's my internet persona.

It's kind-off like my shtick.

No harm meant.

Just think of me as a useless old fatman projecting his insecurities onto faceless internet personalities.

tmpadmin said:
I'm not raining on your Friday but I have grown to hate Friday's since I am no longer employed. It changes your perspective, you know there will not be a call for an interview the entire weekend, sending out resumes will fall on deaf e-mail systems until Monday and will then probably be looked at as an annoyance first thing Monday morning.

Oh well! Party on Dude!

I wish you good luck in your job search......Hang in there, you will get a call....:)

Bettybooty said:
I wish you good luck in your job search......Hang in there, you will get a call....:)

Hey thanks!!! Everyone else in their little "clicks" just ignored my little cry for attention. :)

tmpadmin said:
Hey thanks!!! Everyone else in their little "clicks" just ignored my little cry for attention. :)
Nah, we just figured you were whining so we chose to ignore you.

Kidding!!! Unemployment sucks, I know from personal experience. All you can do is what you're doing; hang in there and keep plugging away till you finally get that call. :hug::

tmpadmin said:

I once was unemployed myself.....so I understand. What field are you in? I found that sending my resume to friends for critisism helped me so much.

Nothing big planned for the weekend. The usual Margarita Madness tonight although I'm thinking we might have a little wine instead since I'm pretty sure tequila is out of the question for last weekends drunkards. :lol: I'm going to give Malachite his birthday present tonight even though his birthday isn't until next week... I want him to be able to play with it this weekend. :mrgreen: We originally had planned on a day trip to the Salton Sea for Saturday but it's the busy season out there and we're just not into trying to scout a place out for photo ops with big crowds in the way. My studio gear is coming back from the friend that borrowed/stored it so we'll probably set some of it up in the living room and play with that instead. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure we'll just be hangin out, relaxing and getting ready for next week. If it doesn't rain, maybe we'll go on a motorcycle ride. :greenpbl:

bace said:
I'm sorry for being harsh.

It's my internet persona.

It's kind-off like my shtick.

No harm meant.

Just think of me as a useless old fatman projecting his insecurities onto faceless internet personalities.

It's ok, I don't know everyone's internet persona just yet. and your not a useless old fatman.....:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back