It's going to get warm for the UK

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A national emergency has been declared after a red extreme heat warning was issued for the first time, as temperatures could hit 40C (104F).

It would be a first for us.

Last edited:
Welcome to the heat wave. Been overly hot here in St. Lou the past few months. Stay cool my friend.

I think me and the dog will be staying in the shade....:cool-98:

Too hot for me, I would be staying in.

..................... Stay inside and drink water until it passes!
The water or the heatwave? :rolleyes: (Sorry terri, couldn't resist.)

The house faces south and thank goodness, that means that one side gets hot but the north side stays relatively cool. Guess where I will be camping.

Leave some water out for the birds though.

I'm too near the coast to be in the red zone, but I still might be glad to be at work in an air conditioned lab!
Having spent the last week replacing the garage roof, I'd probably be glad to be back at work anyway :)

On UK TV tonite they are now saying maybe 41c on Tuesday. ..:boggled:

To people that experience those kinds of temperatures on a regular basis every year, "red extreme" sounds a little alarmist, but I understand people need to prepare for it by dressing appropriately, hydrate, stay out of the sun, etc, etc. Stay cool, be well!

Our problem here in the UK is that we are not prepared for the extremes of heat or cold...:boggled:

I’m prepared…

3771B732-59B1-43BB-BEDC-0D7012F11ABB.jpeg

People in Texas prepare by having AC and heaters.

We are prepared for normal summer temperatures, 41c is far from normal here in the UK..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back