It's going to get warm for the UK

Although you can wheel this one into any room, it still needs to be vented outside via a 6 inch tube, we've made a piece of plywood that fits into a small window opening, which can be removed in the winter months, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get much done in the office without it, 36 degrees outside today, and just over 21 in the office,apparently the temperatures are going to drop for a few days

I have one and it is similar but it came with an adjustable vent that fits in the window. I like that I can easily remove it an just let the fresh air in. I’m not a big fan of air conditioning and really only use mine during really hot weather. At night I want fresh air!!

We had a scorcher today and have a heat advisory for tomorrow. It’s been terribly humid and gross. But that is how it gets here in the dog days of summer. Boston gets the best and the worst of every season.

I have one and it is similar but it came with an adjustable vent that fits in the window. I like that I can easily remove it an just let the fresh air in. I’m not a big fan of air conditioning and really only use mine during really hot weather. At night I want fresh air!!

We had a scorcher today and have a heat advisory for tomorrow. It’s been terribly humid and gross. But that is how it gets here in the dog days of summer. Boston gets the best and the worst of every season.
Love Boston. Was there often for business. Anthony's and Jimmy's on the warf are to die for. In Houston, we call it the "July Fry". August is usually a bit worse.

Love Boston. Was there often for business. Anthony's and Jimmy's on the warf are to die for. In Houston, we call it the "July Fry". August is usually a bit worse.
My nephew lives in Houston. Hoping your power grid hold up.

Well it got cooler here in St. Lou....but it took 6-10" of rain. Massive flooding, had to wait till 11am to go to work.

Most reactions

Back