What's new

It's here.

Here's the first "real" picture I've taken with the 1D4.

762766173_ZxDDV-X3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was SO hoping you would post a high res photo so I could look at it! haha
 
I must say, at ISO 12800 this thing is absolutely sick. I shot this in my office... yes, I had JJ's for lunch.

762706417_a4YBR-XL.jpg

Just saw one of these places the other day how it it? I laughed because that is one of my friends name haha.

...
Wait that camera has no pop-up flash? :lmao:
Congratulations man! Can't wait to one day open a box with a nice pro body.
TJ
 
Just saw one of these places the other day how it it? I laughed because that is one of my friends name haha.
Jimmy Johns? They're about as common as Subways around here. They're 10x's better too.

Wait that camera has no pop-up flash? :lmao:
Congratulations man! Can't wait to one day open a box with a nice pro body.
TJ
It has one, but it's extremely well integrated... that's why you pay all that extra coin, they do some trick finizzle.
 
NSFW should have been in the title. :lol: Congrats on the new baby!
 
Just saw one of these places the other day how it it? I laughed because that is one of my friends name haha.
Jimmy Johns? They're about as common as Subways around here. They're 10x's better too.

Wait that camera has no pop-up flash? :lmao:
Congratulations man! Can't wait to one day open a box with a nice pro body.
TJ
It has one, but it's extremely well integrated... that's why you pay all that extra coin, they do some trick finizzle.

Well his name is Jimmy Johnny so I consider it the same. Oh gotcha those trick finizzles are what make it a 1D. :D
 
so can you basically take a bright picture in an environment with no ambient light using the new cam and the 1.2? lol
 
Congrats! I am really glad it got there before you had to head out. Have fun. That pic at 12800 ISO is amazing!
 
so can you basically take a bright picture in an environment with no ambient light using the new cam and the 1.2? lol
I'm selling all my lights now. :D
 
inTempus that camera is awesome!! Talk about crisp/sharp pics! I can't wait to see more pics. Have fun taking pics on your trip.
 
Well Tim, after the blow out over the phone with B&H yesterday and me reversing my pre-order charges, I am back to square one. Well, close to square one as I am still on a list at a brick and mortar in Montana. After spending nearly $40,000 at B&H last year, I am severing all future business with them.

Congrats again, and nice photos. Nice gun too........you suck. LOL;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom