It's Monday Morning

dom yo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and i already feel like taking a nap :(
weekend was long and not in a good way
stayed up til 2:30 this morning trying to jump start a business just to wake up at 6:30 to come to my normal job.

how was everyone else's weekend

Life sometimes gets in the way of work, and work sometimes gets in the way of life.
Add to that the fact that we are not in the kind of recovery the government wants us to believe, and it is just not easy. Remember, most of use work until May before we actually start to make any real money -due to taxes ...

I understand how it must be starting your new venture, I myself have done so before.

My advice is KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.
A positive atitude helps you and everyone around you to get through the tough work necessary to startup.

Good Luck
Pierre

thanks Pierre

yea its been rough, reading countless government documents. but all in all it will be good. its a team of 4 of us and i think that its an awesome team to start off with.

A team is good. It is not easy by oneself, and the team members can always lift one that is having a bad day.

I am glad you have a positive atitude, keep it up and good luck.

BTW: Government documents....that means pages and pages and pages, usually in a language hard to understand ;)

A team is good. It is not easy by oneself, and the team members can always lift one that is having a bad day.

I am glad you have a positive atitude, keep it up and good luck.

BTW: Government documents....that means pages and pages and pages, usually in a language hard to understand ;)
Yep pretty much, lots of abbreviations and unusually worded sentences that all make references to other documents!

That reminds me, I need to call the office that deals with LLC registrations before the end of the day.

I would say I feel sorry for you, but . . . I don't. ;)

I have been on a business trip for 2 months. Supposed to be leaving for home on Friday. So far the volcanic ash is not a problem from where I am. But my company still has not purchased a ticket home yet. :er: I am having Ground Hogs day version of Monday for about a week now.

I would say I feel sorry for you, but . . . I don't. ;)

I have been on a business trip for 2 months. Supposed to be leaving for home on Friday. So far the volcanic ash is not a problem from where I am. But my company still has not purchased a ticket home yet. :er: I am having Ground Hogs day version of Monday for about a week now.
haha hey i like that movie!
that does suck though
where does business have you?

Most reactions

Back