its noon here

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and i havent done a single bit of work yet.

i got here at 830.

i did successfully rewrite someone's weather paper this morning. i thought that sounded much more interesting than doing my work.

well its 16.34 here and im back from work HA!

yea yea. rub it in.

the least you could do is entertain me while im still not working

There is no WORK on Good Friday in Germany. It is the HOLIEST day of the year, really. No shops are open, no one works (other than the emergency services, of course), no offices are open, nothing works.

yea yea. rub it in.

the least you could do is entertain me while im still not working

well actually the least I could do would be to do nothing :greenpbl:

There is no WORK on Good Friday in Germany. It is the HOLIEST day of the year, really. No shops are open, no one works (other than the emergency services, of course), no offices are open, nothing works.

sounds like I need to move to Germany

lots of places are closed here, but i work for a company that seems to not believe in giving the employees days off. its pretty miserable.

well actually the least I could do would be to do nothing :greenpbl:

do a lot then, and entertain me!

edit: my post count right now is the year i was born.

well I need a shower first then I have to pop out for a few mins then I'll need a bite to eat then I will be in full entertaining mode

and i havent done a single bit of work yet.
Lier! Even with the screwy daylight savings time again this year and half the computers showing the right time and half showing an hour off, you posted at either 10:59 (according to my display of the forum, even though my actual computer is the correct hour) or at 11:59. You were a minute early :D

Oh, and it's now 12:58 and I haven't done a bit either other than a couple of quick and simple meetings.

Edit: Yup, the forum time is an hour behind....

LP, will i be done with "work" by the time youre back from your escapades? i hope not.

hurry back!

not sending messages much so you must be working ;)

you know weatherfox? ive been helping him out lately. its silly he chose me of all the pro mets on the forum lol.

im gonna send you a message right now. incoming!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back