Its really not so bad.

They made me take my sex smily down the first week :lol:

I'll tell you right now this is NOT the place for that type of talk. Please refrain from using such offensive words/phrases.

So much for Article 19 of the Constitution.

Just for you Corry. I will.

The constitution doesn't apply here. TPF is not a democracy, and you do not have full freedom of speech.

TPF is an international forum with members of all walks of life. Allowing hate speech would not be conducive to maintaining a civil, upbeat mood on the forum.

Yeah TPF is a really good place, I'll give it an eBay approval of A+++:lol:

But really, it is a good forum, everyone for the most part gets along well on here and the moderators don't abuse their internet authority:thumbup:

Other forums i've been on, the people were weird and the moderators were kind of a pain. It was a pet forum

on my other forum, you won't read a thread without a curse word on it, for each thread, the least curse word you'll see is about 5, but they're all cool.
most of the banned members on my other forum are caused by talking like crazy that he seems he's the king of the forum, and another reason is trading, when they sell something to other member or trade, then it doesn't work fine, you'll read all the curse word you could ever imagine..

Anyway, the word queer has several meanings, only one of them means homosexual.

It also means things such as strange or slightly ill even. The latter however is a bit dated as a phrase and probably known in Britain only ;)

There are many words out there whose useful meaning has been destroyed by people who decide to use it in a hateful way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back