It's starting to get fun again

I feel sorry for him poor thing, but glad weather is better now. Good set.

Nice shots - the little ones .. wow

did you get a new 7dm2 ?

You MUST be having fun. #7 is superb - never seen that angle before.
I love that perch in the first couple.
Awesome Kris, just awesome.
Ron stole my line!
That first one is just stunning. The rest are just your usual awesome.
Your photos are always epically sick, really look up to you and hope I get there one day aswell
Brilliant, as always.
Very stealthy
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Kris, glad to see you are getting back to it. That number 6 is just incredible.
WesternGuy
I just realized the front bird in #7 has a fish and the guy behind wants a bite. Great shot!
Sooo sweet!
I feel sorry for him poor thing, but glad weather is better now. Good set.
Thanks for all the kind words!

Great set as usual. The weather has been crazy,Hail In the spring and below freezing temps.I swear the birds must be saying WTF is going on.
Yup, you know what I'm talking about. The first 2 were taken on Monday night around 6, right when all the trees were getting that Icy glaze on them. Luckily we have a whole bunch of more rain in the forecast :(
Ahhh geez.. these are so awesome I don't even have the heart to rib you about keeping the Canon.. lol.
It's a great set, but #6 is just breathtaking
Thanks Robbins, you could always say I need a little more DR... :p
Nice set Kris. I don't know if it's my computer but #6 looks soft but them again a lot of pictures from TPF are looking soft to me tonight
Nice set Kris. I don't know if it's my computer but #6 looks soft but them again a lot of pictures from TPF are looking soft to me tonight
It did on my work monitor also, but looks fine on my phone.
Yeah, it is a bit soft, it was a huge crop and the bird was only about 600x300 pixels. But it was my first dive of the year... Looking through the images today I think I need 1 more + click of AFfine tune... Phones are Canons best friends :p
Nice shots - the little ones .. wow
did you get a new 7dm2 ?
They let me keep the loaner without signing my life away... :)

great shots !

great set. number 3 is amazing..

Ahhh geez.. these are so awesome I don't even have the heart to rib you about keeping the Canon.. lol.

It is a little hard to knock Canon with photos like these! :)

It is a little hard to knock Canon with photos like these! :)
Exactly my dilemma. Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

really rough looking. :)

I already said this but Nice set.LOL on the last one,give me that fish I seen it first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back