It's too cold, i'm heading North!!

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks to my job i am once again packing my bags for a small vacation. Staying within the continent this time, but going tropical all the way to Darwin! Nice and hot (30+ degrees) and this time of year full of backpackers :cheer:
Four weeks of :camera: , :drunk: and no chance of :love: (too old for the packpackers, but looking is good for ya).

Don't know if i will be in much, but i will hopefully be trying a new web host for my pics (smugmug) and will be able to post pictures here again!

Have a nice warm time!
BTW, how's the knee working?

Manda and Luminosity, It would be my absolute pleasure to take both of you with me :cheer: I would be a damn fool ( or not straight) to pass up the chance of such fine company :eyebrows:
I leave Monday morning so if you can get your backsides up here FAST so i can get you both into some uniforms (again with the :eyebrows: ), we'll all be good to go.

Mrsid, Thanks for caring about my physical condition. The knee is slowly getting there. It hasn't collapsed on me since the surgery and the swelling is almost all gone. Physio put me on the gym program so now i have to get the strength back into the leg and hopefully i can try some running in the next couple of weeks. That's the big test because if it's not going to work i'll be looking at the reconstruction in Sept.

ugh @ a knee reco :( ... i've dislocated my left knee a few times thus far and its weak as all s*** ...so good luck bud , hope ya dont need any more surgery on it.

And what kinda uniforms will Manda and I be gettin into here ? :eyebrows:

As much as i'd love to say "French Maid" or "Nurses" uniforms, i'm afraid that you two may have to lower yourself to Air Force clothing. Now i can set you both up in either skirt and blouse, camouflage shirt and trousers or my personal favourite for the girls...a Flight suit!! Now these may just look like a pair of sage green thin cotton overalls but they do have the advantage of a neck to groin zipper at the front (easy off the shoulder drop to floor :eyebrows: ) and you can wear whatever you want underneath (if you need to).
In fact this could be a start for the calendar...strategically unzipped of course and with some modesty left intact ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back