Its what's for lunch July 2020 What ya'll having?

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Street tacos from the Pink ladies food truck.

mrMJ5px.jpg

What ya'll having?

I had Chinese tonight. Spicy ribs, mixed spicy seafood, fried rice and noodles and beansprouts.

Them tacos look ace. Something we don't get a great variety of in your area, sadly.

I had Chinese tonight. Spicy ribs, mixed spicy seafood, fried rice and noodles and beansprouts.

Them tacos look ace. Something we don't get a great variety of in your area, sadly.
Come across the pond to the SW... you'll get addicted to the green chile.

And some really good stouts..
they like IPA's here, but cest la vie.

Oh, I'd love to. I don't drink alcohol any more but love anything with chili in it.

Fish tacos and a Corona. The beer not the virus.

Just as an aside:

We have dinner at your lunch time and the meal we have at your dinner time (ie evening meal) we call tea. Elevenzies (morning break) we call fly time and afternoon tea we call afternoon tea. Any impromptu break for tea or coffee we call a fly cup. All very enjoyable too;)

Just as an aside:

We have dinner at your lunch time and the meal we have at your dinner time (ie evening meal) we call tea. Elevenzies (morning break) we call fly time and afternoon tea we call afternoon tea. Any impromptu break for tea or coffee we call a fly cup. All very enjoyable too;)
ya'll just a bunch of Hobbits...

Just as an aside:

ya'll just a bunch of Hobbits...

I've been called worse. Now I need to go and shave my feet :D

Nice shot!
Tonight I smoked pork chops in the smoker and then I simmered them for and hour and a half in a covered pan with a French onion soup, portabllas, sweet onions, w/added spices & goodies which I thickened into a gravy at the end. Then I put the chops & gravy over top a bed of wide egg noodles. It was delish!

When I do tacos I do them Korean style. I grill the meat and baste on a Korean bar-b-que sauce that's heavy with ginger and sesame and put that on a bed of lettuce (not soft taco shell required, although you can use it) and top it off with sriracha sauce. It's basic, easy to make and very hot& sweet tasty!

My birthday lunch on Saturday. Luckily they just opened an outlet center with a lot of good food options. On the Border Mexican restaurant in Daejeon, SK.
BDAy.jpg

Most reactions

Back