Itsy Bitsy Spider

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The itsy bitsy spider went walking across my yard last night! I was surprised at how fast it could move. We followed him across the yard until he ran over the fence.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I saw the title and expected to see a macro of a little jumping spider or something. Seeing these guys wouldn't bother me, but I would be a little more concerned about scorpions out in your neck of the woods.

Cool find.

Just your typical Oklahoma Brown? Looks like it, they travel through AZ as well I believe. I used to have one. Very calm, and mine was wild caught. Never bit. Nice pics

flame_thrower_kill_it_with_fire.jpg

I'm with epp b!! Ewwww! I mean, uh, nice photo of the (ewww) big ol spider. So glad we dont have those in my neck of the woods I'd FREAK!

I saw the title and expected to see a macro of a little jumping spider or something. Seeing these guys wouldn't bother me, but I would be a little more concerned about scorpions out in your neck of the woods.

Cool find.

Thanks Phranquey! This is only the second tarantula we've seen in our yard. You are very right about the scorpions out here.

Just your typical Oklahoma Brown? Looks like it, they travel through AZ as well I believe. I used to have one. Very calm, and mine was wild caught. Never bit. Nice pics

Thank you KamaKazzy!

:biglaugh: I wouldn't have the heart to kill it.

I'm with epp b!! Ewwww! I mean, uh, nice photo of the (ewww) big ol spider. So glad we dont have those in my neck of the woods I'd FREAK!

Thanks BlueEyes01! I did freak, but managed to grab the camera and take a few shots.

Thats a pretty damn cool spider! Nice find.

Thanks mdcrisp2000!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back