What's new

I've finally got one

KrisztinaK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
268
Reaction score
42
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not just one, but two !!!

After years of posting (on and off) to the BetterPhoto contest, I've collected a handful of Editor's Picks along the way.

Today, I received this in my inbox, twice!

Congratulations! You have placed as a finalist in this month's BetterPhoto
Contest! Over 8000 photos were entered into the competition; it is an honor
to have your image selected among the top 740 finalist photos.

Here are the images that were chosen.

Hello
Hello - Photograph at BetterPhoto.com

$IMG_4843_web.webp

Sweet Slumber
Sweet Slumber - Photograph at BetterPhoto.com
$IMG_0618_600pxBW.webp

Just really needed to share this today.
Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom