I've got a new toy

lostprophet said:
I don't know, I take about 5 photos of Otters and people seem to think im Otter mad! :lol:

Not so much Otter Mad as The Mad Otter:lmao:

Didn't hear back from you so I hope the weather cleared for the flying - strange we have a £80 million All weather fighter that can't fly when it rains and we name it Typhoon.
Have sorted some shot's of the Hearts and of Rach and will post them on my site by Tuesday - as for your request of a possible Tuesday shoot - I have considered it and let me put it in the only way I know - NO BLOODY CHANCE I am not sharring this one - all the media passes i got you and you still want access to my one real perk!:er:
Anyway you're too cute to be allowed out on your own.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Not so much Otter Mad as The Mad Otter:lmao:

Didn't hear back from you so I hope the weather cleared for the flying - strange we have a £80 million All weather fighter that can't fly when it rains and we name it Typhoon.
Have sorted some shot's of the Hearts and of Rach and will post them on my site by Tuesday - as for your request of a possible Tuesday shoot - I have considered it and let me put it in the only way I know - NO BLOODY CHANCE I am not sharring this one - all the media passes i got you and you still want access to my one real perk!:er:
Anyway you're too cute to be allowed out on your own.

Yes the eurojoke, sorry fighter, is a waste of money, but it DID fly in the rain.

And I'm not sure I really want access to your perk as I hear its contagious

PlasticSpanner said:
Time to cut off his perk? :shock:
I think you need to look at FOTO-GRAFFICs website to see what his PERK is, and YES i want more. And in case you get the wrong idea im not talking about the men with odd shaped balls

Most reactions

Back