What's new

Jack the Border Collie!

nikiforeva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Barnsley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya
Im 16 and started taking photos around 10 months ago. Im just wondering what people think of them?
Thanks so much!
Niki
IMGP3941cr450.jpg


IMGP3945cr400.jpg


IMGP4234cr450.jpg


IMGP4361cr400.jpg
 
Niki, you make this your day!!! I am really frightened by that first image :thumbsup:
 
First impressions - Niki, please number your images in future postings - it makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them if they are numbered. I like the last two, but watch for "sprouts" (as I call them) in the third one where a background tree is growing out of the poor dog's head.
_________________
WesternGuy
 
Aw I like the last photo. I tried to stage my dog I a tree hole but it did t workout. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom