Janis...C/C Please

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one Edited shot I thought was one of the better ones from the wedding shoot I did Tuesday:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...to-gallery/203182-wedding-shoot-facepalm.html

I thought that id post this for CC..and see how I did for editing.. I used Gimp
for all of it. And I mostly just cloned a few things, whitened her teeth/eyes. a little... TRIED to remove the glare on her forehead...

First wedding, first run around on PP. Please let me know what you think, how I did, and dont be Gentle.. if i screwed up, TELL ME ! lol Thank you!

1.) ORIGINAL
DSC_0004-1.jpg

2.) EDITED
Janis_WardWedding_edited.jpg

DSC_0004-1_ed1.jpg

This is hosted on Photobucket so it lost a little sharpness.

I cropped it tighter, evened out her skin under her right eye (it may have been too much), added a tad of life to her eyes by adding a bit of saturation, removed a tiny bit of her tiny belly and that's it. Then just a bit more contrast and saturation, done.

DSC_0004-1_ed1.jpg

This is hosted on Photobucket so it lost a little sharpness.

I cropped it tighter, evened out her skin under her right eye (it may have been too much), added a tad of life to her eyes by adding a bit of saturation, removed a tiny bit of her tiny belly and that's it. Then just a bit more contrast and saturation, done.
That looks great, imo. Do you have the single of that shot you re did with out the side by side with the old one?

The edits are looking very nice PF. The exposure of the background in direct sunlight makes contrast enhancement more tricky. Subtle editing is where its at. Good efforts.

The edits are looking very nice PF. The exposure of the background in direct sunlight makes contrast enhancement more tricky. Subtle editing is where its at. Good efforts.

Thank you!
I am trying my best..lol dont have much photo editing knowledge. Everyone's being absolutely awesome and a huge help!

I played with a little bit, I hope you don't mind:)

Maybe this is over the top, but I really like it for some reason. The edits so far have been great, too :)

wedding11of1.jpg

Yeah.. not everybody is as big a fan of the "glowy" effect as I am :lmao:

I was mostly just looking for a good reason to play around with the Lightroom 3 Beta 2, and got a little "negative clarity" slider happy ;)

I played with a little bit, I hope you don't mind:)

Maybe this is over the top, but I really like it for some reason. The edits so far have been great, too :)

wedding11of1.jpg
I like the skin tone, and softness.. and the pink is wonderful, but i think the entire picture may be to soft , especially around her face this time around .
Maybe it just looks softer because her freckles are gone? lol I will show it to them. Thank yoU!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back