What's new

Japanese garden at Norfolk Botanical Gardens

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of the few snapshots from out quick visit to the gardens.
And yes, I know about the horrible midday sun, but that is when we chose to take my brother in law to the gardens.

4574048909_afa21166d1_b.jpg


Comments always welcome.
 
Hi,

I like this, although maybe a little lighter on the left top would be better and the right most rock does seem a little blown.

I probably would have positioned the stone ornament away from the extreme left edge of the frame, the rock on the right that is blown would then have been removed entirely.

Steve
 
Considering the range in the scene. Tricky exposure. Solution could have been to exclude the stone on the right from shot while shifting POV slightly to your left to still include all the tree. Polariser would have diminshed the glare of the rock island but lost you most or all reflections in the pond. I like the picture and subject a lot.
 
Hi,

I like this, although maybe a little lighter on the left top would be better and the right most rock does seem a little blown.

I probably would have positioned the stone ornament away from the extreme left edge of the frame, the rock on the right that is blown would then have been removed entirely.

Steve

Very good point on the right most rock. Probably should have tried to crop it out. Thanks for the tips.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom