Japanese Wooden Bridge

It looks really underexposed and thats all I can say about it really.

yeah not really too sure about what you were trying to capture here, but i do see that with the shadows casted by the railing you could have taken a shot of that being casted onto the stairs. makes a great abstract photo

I like it! very artistic and abstract.

yeah not really too sure about what you were trying to capture here, but i do see that with the shadows casted by the railing you could have taken a shot of that being casted onto the stairs. makes a great abstract photo

Thanks for the comment. I will take a note next time. :)

I see what you are trying to do. I don't know if you had the option of changing the lights angle in this shot. I would like the light to come from the bottom of the steps and start lighting them up one by one toward the top of the bridge. It would give my eye more of a direction, something to follow. Right now all my focus is in the bright spot and it isn't very interesting to me.

Art is in the eye of the beholder.........=) So if you like it......then it's a winner.

Cant say much because I cant see anything! :) imho, it may have more potential if it were better lit.

I know most of it is just black.
Many times people see more of the object if they can't see it clear at first. :)

i see where your going, however, it definetly need a little more light

Thanks for the comment.
I will try some different lightings next time. I don't mind having some more light on the object. :)

I see what you are trying to do. I don't know if you had the option of changing the lights angle in this shot. I would like the light to come from the bottom of the steps and start lighting them up one by one toward the top of the bridge. It would give my eye more of a direction, something to follow. Right now all my focus is in the bright spot and it isn't very interesting to me.

Art is in the eye of the beholder.........=) So if you like it......then it's a winner.

I love Georgia O'Keeffe's works.
Since it's outside I don't really have any options on lighting except time of day I can take.
I agree, it could lose shades on the steps.
I will try some different times and see it to improve it. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back