What's new

Pics of YOUR Home Office

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
414
Location
Bowling Green, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I just finished getting my 'work-at-home' area together and am pretty excited about it. I thought it might be fun and interesting to see where everyone here works on their Post Production and photography sites.

Here's mine :)
5548697755_85c6dd444e_b.jpg
 
m
 
Last edited:
I have a macbookpro 15 inch. I just like having a gaming computer. Mac is great for editing, sucks at everything else. But lets not turn this into a PC v Mac thing. :)


BTW With the money put into that rig I could buy a Mac Pro and 27in display. There is another graphics card in there now in SLI (GTX 580s), so it isn't that. :P But that computer in macform would be 20k easy.
 
I have a macbookpro 15 inch. I just like having a gaming computer. Mac is great for editing, sucks at everything else. But lets not turn this into a PC v Mac thing. :)


BTW With the money put into that rig I could buy a Mac Pro and 27in display. There is another graphics card in there now in SLI (GTX 580s), so it isn't that. :P But that computer in macform would be 20k easy.

lol....I couldn't help it..sorry
 
Here's mine. I've hung some artwork since these photos were taken so it looks a little more lived in now. White balance is off in the first one.


5549993466_fab88d2493_z.jpg



5070760988_41d1115ab0_z.jpg



5217137860_481fcbf981_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom