Jeanne called me to the window after supper - look look

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There have been many times I wished I had a BIG HONKIN LENS & this was one of those times. Not that there was time to change lens but it would have been nice on the camera tonight. I grabbed the camera & quietly slipped out onto the balcony as Jeanne watched from the window - "they heard you" she said before I was in view. I had literally seconds to squeeze off a few shots of a pair of Coyotes as they disappeared over the hill. Only two shots were worth saving at all. :cry:

23-02.jpg

23-03-1.jpg

Love the second shot. Good work, for having just seconds to aim and shoot!

I like the second shot more than the first...I like how he's checking his back-trail. Urban coyotes are becoming very common these days. I saw a coyote near Portland on Interstate 5 last year. A few days ago, I saw TWO freshly road-killed ones in the area where I grew up as a boy,and had never seen a dead road-killed coyote NOR a live one in over 35 years.

My next door neighbors saw one in their suburban yard last month. They like to eat house cats that are let out over night.

oh wow. Couldn't quite tell what it was in the first shot, but the second is beautiful... and the pose... did you ask him to do that for you? :lol:

Framing and lack of zoom is a bit unfortunate, but I still think it works, partially because the scene is beautiful. I wonder if you could crop it just a hair.

My next door neighbors saw one in their suburban yard last month. They like to eat house cats that are let out over night.

Ask your neighbors if they've ever tried them in a Croc-Pot.... Yum... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back