What's new

Jeep Grand Cherokee shoot

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
118
Reaction score
6
Location
Parkland FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a shoot on a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I took everyone's advice and this is what I got.

8021882810_85fbc8ca81_b.jpg


8021880192_715cfe4c5c_b.jpg





8021881126_b34f78a373_b.jpg


8021876381_17b62a1ec9_b.jpg
 
Nice work here. I think it would turn out even better if you have a couple of spare speed lights (or flashlights) and try to light up the rims a bit more to give them that sparkle. I think it would help the Jeep pop more.
 
Nice work here. I think it would turn out even better if you have a couple of spare speed lights (or flashlights) and try to light up the rims a bit more to give them that sparkle. I think it would help the Jeep pop more.

Okay I will try that out, it was a overcast cloudy day yesterday for the shoot. I used a CPL filter but it seems to not have worked in some shots and seems to have made even more reflections in some pictures. I got 84 shots and only edited 12. First processed them in Lightroom then edited in Photoshop CS6 then did some toning. Then sent it back to lightroom for some final touch ups.
 
Nice set, I like the first and the last shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom