jefferson

aprilraven said:
that is just the most beautiful picture....the white looks so pristine...pure against the pending storm clouds....

so a whole story in that shot.... ( oh, no... makes me wanna write..)

that is magazine quality right there, jonmikal.... probably one of my favorites of yours...( of course there are about 500 favorites...)

man, i keep going back to look.......gorgeous...

^^ ditto, dude ...

amazing!

MyCameraEye said:
Beautiful rendition. WOW you got some really good depth at 5.6 what tele length were you at?

not sure, info at home. for some reason, i've noticed excellent DOF at this f stop with the D70s on long exposures.

thanks everyone for your kind remarks! :)

So you had this one second to take the shot, then you had to hurry out to dodge from the rain? For that was coming! That sky shows it. Dark and brooding ... standing for the coolest colours ever. Wow. No wonder you never thought about converting this one. You would have lost a prime element there!
Apart from the nicely smooth water. The reflection. The framing. The point of view with the centred horizon (a good thing in this case - a model case for breaking the Rule of Thirds in the horizontal level!) ... what more can I say? Should I rave on? Does this feel good?

Right then.
Go rave about my pics, too! :hertz: ;) :lol:

LaFoto said:
So you had this one second to take the shot, then you had to hurry out to dodge from the rain? For that was coming! That sky shows it. Dark and brooding ... standing for the coolest colours ever. Wow. No wonder you never thought about converting this one. You would have lost a prime element there!
Apart from the nicely smooth water. The reflection. The framing. The point of view with the centred horizon (a good thing in this case - a model case for breaking the Rule of Thirds in the horizontal level!) ... what more can I say? Should I rave on? Does this feel good?

Right then.
Go rave about my pics, too! :hertz: ;) :lol:

:lmao:

you'll love your visit here Corinna. these monuments are best viewed in the evening, and the cherry blossums will be in full bloom and line the entire parimeter of the tidal basin ;)

a Joseph shot
19659994-M.jpg

anicole said:
^^ ditto, dude ...

amazing!

DITTO DITTO!! Man i'm SOOOOOO impressed!:hail:

I love photographers who have an eye for good landscape shots. Its the one thing I really need to work at. I'm all about the people shots but when it comes to landscapes i'm just no good! So basically i'm in awe...

NICE WORK!:hail: :hail:

n---->:lmao:

Oh look! You've got little Joseph's photo in there too! Yes, the cherry blossoms are beautiful! I can't wait for spring!!

very nice colors! i like the way the building stands out and draws your attention! on that note, nice comp as well! overall great work! :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back