Jess

so, are you saying no more males for us? ;)

something ive been wondering. where you get your set materials. lamps, furniture, rugs etc etc etc and the clothing exactly. And models. seems you have a endless string of them.

like the photo I like most everything you do.

so, are you saying no more males for us? ;)
come on now, we are all in this purely for the photography aspect and the art. geesh...

:lmao:

Awesome, as always. Awesome.

bribrius I had an idea, so went hunting models who would suit among my friends and their friends on facebook once found I put my concept to her and then found a makeup artist, hair, and stylist. As it was going to be an time consuming shoot, I paid each person involved, the makeup and hair took 5hrs to do, the couch was there the stylist sourced the rest of the items that you see. The shoot was accepted into Dark Beauty mag here are a few more from that shoot.
Jess by Chris Crossley, on Flickr

hair, makeup, wardrobe. Really . outstanding job by all of you. The hair itself is artwork.

finally! ;)

you already know :)

it looks like you still have a few touch up to do on the first one on the phone and couch, or is the whited parts intentional and you wanted the light reflections? There is a black dot right behind her head to, i cant tell what it is. i love your work im just not often sure if you are looking for any cc or just giving us the pleasure of seeing it. it is also hard because i click on it it goes right to flicker so i cant expand the shot easily to look in more detail..

awesome work anyway really.

Congratulations Chris. I just love it when a plan comes together.

it looks like you still have a few touch up to do on the first one on the phone and couch, or is the whited parts intentional and you wanted the light reflections? There is a black dot right behind her head to, i cant tell what it is. i love your work im just not often sure if you are looking for any cc or just giving us the pleasure of seeing it. it is also hard because i click on it it goes right to flicker so i cant expand the shot easily to look in more detail..

awesome work anyway really.

Just click on the bar above to enlarge, that is how you avoid the flickr link..... and thank you all.... you have no idea how hard it was not to share these before they were published :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back