Jessica & Brianna

Love # 3. #1 there is something I dont like about it, and I think its the hair. #2 is cute but id like to see more of her face. #3 is adorable

they are gorgeous!

i love the lighting, they are beautiful. Let me know if you ever want someone to follow you around or carry your stuff :lol:

Looks like the same Brianna the Lighting Essential guy uses. . . (as a model)

Looks like you have a good eye. It was allstar night in Baltimore. Don Giannati and Briana were out from Arizona to do a workshop the next day and came out to the studio meet the night before and David Hobby stopped in for about an hour to play around with his new radio poppers and say hi.

they are gorgeous!

i love the lighting, they are beautiful. Let me know if you ever want someone to follow you around or carry your stuff :lol:

Yeah, I know...I'm good. :p

I'm finally at the place where I can get the shots I want 85% of the time and I'm not modest about it.

I think it was a post on the Strobist blog that said you have to dettach yourself from your work in order to honestly critique it. I have plenty of crap shots no one will ever see, the only thing I post now for the most part are shots that I think are good as a photographer and not as the person who took those shots.

Most reactions

Back