Jessie Kim - Beach Bikini at Sunset

vuphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time posting my photos up here. Met her through FB. She's a really sweet girl with a wild side. This was just a quick 30 minutes shoot since we arrived late and the sun was setting on us. Let me know what you think :)

$465059_525261707486942_890686067_o.jpg

$jessiekim-04a.jpg

$68404_521235377889575_2036219612_n.jpg

Welcome to TPF! Thoughts per req:

1. Pretty nice job balancing ambient and flash, but I think it be better if you cropped so she wasn't quite so centered.

2. Little chilly was it? ;) Not so fond of the lighting in this one; the key is a little hot, and the deep shadow between her and the rocks is a bit jarring.

3. Hmmm... This one doesn't really work for me. The pose seems awkward, and the deep shadow around her left eye/shoulder and again, the key seems a little hot.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Nice find! (the model) I find many of mine on FB as well, she's a real cutie! As stated, the crop on #1 is awkward I get you wanted to keep the sunset in the image but it didn't work, for me. #2 really shows her best and John covered most all the issues. I feel the bright wall in the foreground is very distracting. I do think think you could salvage this image with some creative re touch. #3 the pose not helping. Cool location though, keep at it!

Thanks John & Trever1t and everyone for the feedback. You guys are right on :)
Benco - yes :)

Most reactions

Back