Jesus

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now that the weather is better, I can finally get back to the cemeteries and see what has been unearthed with the thaws.
This day, I tried to stack my filters. For these shots I used a ND filter combined with a ND grad(grey) or a polarizing filter and a ND grad. I was shooting into the sun, which is not recomended.

278146486_5EUrJ-L.jpg

278146445_aqTYT-L.jpg

278146505_CqZCc-L.jpg

278146469_AYudi-L.jpg

whew! those are *excellent*.. Wow. That third one particularly stuck me. It almost looks like the sky is water and you are looking down onto the earth.. such a cool effect!! The use of the filters really worked here. I really like the last one too. Something so REAL about it. Amazing work! really.

Glad to see you're back dude.

Hopefully with the thaw, you will be getting back to your Homies at the "sites" and the zoo as well.

Great series of shots here. It's a difficult choice, but I'm gonna give a thumbs up for #1.

thumbs up for numbers 1 and 3!!!

Yayyyy, Chiller's posting again! Another wonderful series. I like the silhouettes, and the lighting in the third one (and those clouds!)

wow these are some really amazing pics i love #3

Chiller,

I love the third one.

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Really appreciate it. :) These ar two more from the same shoot. I was not happy with the results but thought I would share anyways. :er:

I was not fond of this one. When I shot it , the idea looked much better then the result. Looks like Bat wings. :lmao:
281026450_efGud-L.jpg

281026437_hKtuW-L.jpg

These are stunning! I love the 2nd & 3rd shot in your first post and the last photo in your second post. Thank you for sharing these.

Added the 3rd one to the APRIL POTM thread! :thumbup:

Wonderful shots Chiller! #3 all the way.

Thanks again everyone, y'all are awesome:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back