What's new

JonMikal Inspired...

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kitchen_final.jpg


We were examining the 12x18 print of this. :mrgreen:
 
very cool and in b&w no doubt! :thumbup:
the two together i thought was a mirror effect until i looked closer.
excellent result.
which method did you use?
 
Cool.....great work on this one.
 
JM: all pics were taken in colour, I decided on B&W later in the piece - I layered the frames and erased the background onto the layer....if that makes sense :lol:

Thanks for the props people. :)
 
Xmetal said:
JM: all pics were taken in colour, I decided on B&W later in the piece - I layered the frames and erased the background onto the layer....if that makes sense :lol:

Thanks for the props people. :)

perfect sense :) i love it!
 
alright so to be clear.. This is the same guy? :blushing: Photoshopped in with layers, correct? Excellent shot!
 
Agreed, cool shot., I'll have to give this a try soon!
 
I dare ya 'Skye... No, I DOUBLE dare ya!! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom