Jr Football

Thanks. It got dark really quickly so I headed to the bench and worked with the light there, it's been a while since I spent some time shooting the players off the field. It was fun.

Where's the not so good light? doesn't look like it. I like the first that's a different perspective, nice catching the ball midair in the last.

Didn't know there was junior football, where I live once they're out of youth sports it's high school then college.

This is nice. I don't think I've seen any of your sports stuff yet, so it's cool to see. Very impressive and some nice moods as well as some action.

I think I see what you were doing with 1, but it didn't wind up working for me, personally. LOVED 3.

This is nice. I don't think I've seen any of your sports stuff yet, so it's cool to see. Very impressive and some nice moods as well as some action.

I think I see what you were doing with 1, but it didn't wind up working for me, personally. LOVED 3.
Thanks for the comments, does kind of explain some things to me though, I post a lot of my sports in the photojournalism and sports gallery. If you never visit that gallery you'd have no idea how I really shoot. Have a look sometime. You might enjoy what I shoot, it's more than just weddings

Thanks for the comments, does kind of explain some things to me though, I post a lot of my sports in the photojournalism and sports gallery. If you never visit that gallery you'd have no idea how I really shoot. Have a look sometime. You might enjoy what I shoot, it's more than just weddings

You shoot weddings??? :D I'm just kidding, mostly--but I just thought this was funny, because your sports stuff is MOST of what I've seen. Maybe that's because you were kind enough to help do some C&C of some of my shots when I was shooting my niece's soccer games last year, so I've seen more of the sports shots than others perhaps.

At any rate, your sports photography has always impressed me, and these are no different. I love the two close-up "portrait" photos, but my favorite is the next to last picture--just a great action capture!

Where's the not so good light? doesn't look like it. I like the first that's a different perspective, nice catching the ball midair in the last.

Didn't know there was junior football, where I live once they're out of youth sports it's high school then college.

Some of these players are on university or college teams. This is also where some of the best players can use it to move into the pro levels of football. This particular team I'm helping out with pictures as had players move on to the Canadian Football League and a few into the National Football League as well.

The first one was a casual walk by on the way to my car, colours looked nice, and I didn't spend any time thinking about it. After looking at it, I don't believe that there was another way it could have been shot. How would you have shot it? I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve my sports.

Most reactions

Back