junked cars in woods...

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
we have a small forgotten junk yard in my town...i could only get so far "in" due to obeying the law...i like the feeling that the cars are now organic almost like how shipwrecks become coral reefs. CC always welcome and needed. TIA

junkyard039-1.jpg

junkyard008.jpg

junkyard014.jpg

junkyard020-1.jpg

junkyard041.jpg

junkyard043.jpg

these remind me of a horror movie i saw once. number 5 is the best imo very dramatic and makes you wonder just what happened there

what prob happened was some kid was walking through the woods looking for a new place to build a fort and he saw that big stick in #4 and decided why not smash this window in that would be all sortsss of fun.....

or that limb fell out of that tree during a tragic hurricane back in 78 and landed right oonn the window...

in #6 im left wondering what the rest of the car looks like..

#4 is my fav of the b&w

#2 is my fav color.. i would like to see more of the hood. I'm sure you would have if you could have, and taken a shot with the whole grill almost likes it following the lettering and if a couple of the leaves weren't there i wouldn't get so distracted

I hope you dont mind me tell you my honest opinion. I like it when ppl give me their's.

Thank you both for the replies...and I appreciate CC from whoever takes the time. The more honest the more I have to help me.

Thanks for the nice words all those who replied...but anyone have some technical critique for me? The more I look at them the more I find wrong...my newbie brain really doesn't know the proper terminology but here are my thoughts a day later....
#1 Its too busy.
#2 I like.
#3 I just noticed the shadow and now I can't get past it.
#4 I want more contrast in the B/W.
#5 Want to like it but I just don't know?
#6 The front of the car looks like a shark to me...could be good I guess?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back