What's new

Just a couple of action shots

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
I live out in the sticks and we often have brush fires in our area. One got a little to close for comfort, but I managed to shoot some shots to share.

I call this one. Waiting for back up. LOL

fire034.jpg


fire048.jpg


fire065.jpg


fire067.jpg


fire075.jpg


fire088.jpg


fire103.jpg


fire152.jpg


Heres a bonus one. LOL!

amberice.jpg
 
LOL @ the cops running...*smh*

The last shot is pretty neat..caught her in action :)
I really like #7 too. Is that You helping out the fireman?
 
The bonus shot is the best!

Cute.
 
Nope, not me. I was on the other side of the camera. Dah. LOL!

The cute one is of my daughter jumping in the air of of a park bench near the St. Clair River.

There was a huge Ice Jam in the mouth of the river on or in Lake Huron. We had several days of no ice and unusually mild weather. Then the jam that was several miles away broke up and the water level rised up and then out of know where our end of the River was full of ice on a 63 degree day :confused: It was strange as hell...
 
Sometimes the local tv news will accept photos emailed to them about current events and show them on their early morning news and web site. Ours here does. Just a thought for all of them. The bonus one is fun
 
Nice series. I liked the progression from a single garden hose (that made me laugh) to the team of firefighters. Nice job!
 
When was this? I live in that area :D

Diggin the freighter in number 8 :P


In Algonac near Snoopys. Closer to Marine City. Weve had several marsh fires this spring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom