Just a Girl and Her Canon... And a Boy with His Glock

The gun might not of even been loaded for all we know.

unless that has been said ( have not read the whole thread)

Wow, creepy picture. Took allot of balls to stand behind the lens (gun loaded or not).

Not a fan of the girl with the camera body, it's kinda flat and needs meaning

is there a good reason this was ressurected to decide some 5 weeks (or so) later that it needed a new critique comment that it was an uninteresting image???

Other than for the resurrectee to be a douche... Nope.

The girl with the camera would of had a different impact if it was with an older camera or with a lense on there. It didn't do anything for me. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you redo the gun! Good for you to take that view of it! I'm sure there are others who wish they had thought of it first!

What Tyler said. This was a way of trying to knock me down a notch or something?Eh, don't really care to speculate. Funny this thread keeps popping back up.Appreciate the new CCs, guess I got something out of this regardless of the ill intent of the douche.

The girl with the camera would of had a different impact if it was with an older camera or with a lense on there. It didn't do anything for me. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you redo the gun! Good for you to take that view of it! I'm sure there are others who wish they had thought of it first!
Thank for the critique! I agree with the camera comment. I'd like to reshoot that one as well.Haven't had the chance to redo the gun, but I've got better lighting equipment and a better understanding of exposure, so I'm excited!

the gun pointed at camera realllly? it does just feel as cheesy as the baby's name on the mothers belly.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES! YOU TOOKS A PEEKTURE OF A GUNZ POINTED AT DE CAMERA LENZ!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HOOOOORRROOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How totally inappropriate.

...That reminds me... I have to call my husband to get the addresses of my references for my CCW permit.

:gun:

Also... Americans are crazy and paranoid... and also insert "Do you think you're REALLY prepared to take a life?" argument attempt.

Did I miss any?

I'm not reading through this mess. I knew it was gonna be a ****fest before I opened it because of the title... but I'm guessing that the above is included somewhere... and then some. :roll:

e.rose,

Is your husband done borrowing my bazooka yet? I need that back to blow some trees up this weekend.............. Just kidding people.....there is no bazooka, and no animals were harmed during the typing of this post.

I liked the photo. Does the front of the gun have to be absolutely sharp? I guess for technical quality yes, but emotionally I would say no. I would hazard a guess that if you had a gun pointed at you in real life, nothing would be in focus, so it kind of works for me.

I might try the smoke idea myself.........

Last edited:
e.rose,

Is your husband done borrowing my bazooka yet? I need that back to blow some trees up this weekend..............

Yeah, he's on his way to Alaska, so he won't be needing it for a while.

Then again... it's Alaska... so maybe he will........... :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back