What's new

Just a landscape

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing has been done to it, just looking for some C&C. I have to have 5 landscape shots for class.

TIA.

01.jpg
 
Stone
Even though there are trees, the protrait shot does not work.

Maybe try to crop this shot, or work on another. Show us some others.
 
Also, what is the project about?
 
The only guideline is it must be a landscape. I really don't have any others this unfortunately is my best one. :(
 
Here is another landscape, we just learned to gray balance so I hope this one is a bit better.

SamanthaStoneProject02Pic01.jpg



07-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom