Just a nice shot with my iphone

soccerjay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
At least so i think, i like how the silhouette turned out of my heli
a6azunuz.jpg

Looks better once cropped to an iphone wallpaper size
vesyjuha.jpg

And some other of my amateur iPhone pics :)
je3a3e5e.jpg
4ygetu9a.jpg
2uta6a7a.jpg

I suspected right from the first photo that these are remote control ones. I've seen a lot of them. Nice shot of #1 -- I prefer that one best.

I suspected right from the first photo that these are remote control ones. I've seen a lot of them. Nice shot of #1 -- I prefer that one best.

I agree, I like number 1, and it makes a fantastic lock screen wallpaper (for Iphone)

I like the first one too. I have a RC helicopter and you just give me one more idea to shoot it :)

Thanks guys, yup u got me, its a hobby grade rc helicopter capable of all the tricks out there, like flying inverted, piroflips, etc.

I also love how the 1st turned out, early in the morning as soon as i finished the build i took her outside and snapped a few and couldn't be happier, finally found a nice wallpaper for my phone that expresses my passion but isn't all messed up by the crappy iphone wallpaper settings (it zooms in like crazy to set a wallpaper)

Julian go out there and get it, this is my inspiration
gu7y2ama.jpg
juza6e7u.jpg

Cant remember the photographers name but he's on another forum i frequent very often

One day when i get a proper dslr I'll start taking nice shots

Now strap a GoPro to that sucker and see what kind of cool airborne shots you can get!

The silhouette shot simply does not work because the silhouettes of the trees cut off the rotary blades and tail of the helicopter.

The silhouette shot simply does not work because the silhouettes of the trees cut off the rotary blades and tail of the helicopter.
Yah like i said it was kinda accidental, if i do it again I'll try to maybe go to an open field or somespot higher up

Now strap a GoPro to that sucker and see what kind of cool airborne shots you can get!

So much easier to use a quadcopter but if i get a micro camera that would be interesting, especially since i fly mostly 3d...i do have a gopro but it is quite a bit of weight for a heli this size

How on earth did they build such a huge helicopter remote???? Just kidding :). Nice shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back