What's new

Just bought a Panosonic Lumix FZ38 today YAY

saabuldin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was on way back home when i thought i stop by at this shopping center to have a look at some bridge cameras at currys and comet as i was interested of buying one. I liked the fz45 which i researched on the internet. currys didnt have much on display plus it was behind glass.

So i went to comet and there was so many there. I saw the fz45 at comet for £300 and thought that was a bit to much for me. As i went the other side i saw there in front of my eyes the FZ38 on offer for £150 as it was clearance/display. It was in brand new condition with the box and everything.

I haggled him down to £140. So i think i got a good deal. Ive been through the settings and features and dont have a clue how to use it so i will be going through the manual tonight. I will let you know my opinion on this camera after ive used it for a while.

Thanks for reading
 
Don't forget there are groups on flickr that are specific to Panasonic,Lumix and Fz-38. My friend just picked one up. And had him join Flickr and sign up to those groups. And is glad he did as he can get howto's and answer his questions. And he can post his images and get feedback and such.
.
 
yeah thanks for that. I already had a flickr account so ive joined the fz38 group.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom