Just can't leave this place for a second!

graigdavis said:
Doesnt a Robbin Hood outfit count? Tights, giant hat with a long feather and a bow & arrow. What more could a woman ask for. :lol:

Now, see? That's showing some imagination. :wink: Love the tights thing.....and she's supposed to be Maid Marion! And say....Let's go for a walk...in the forest!

:p

graigdavis said:
karissa said:
:shock: What did I start?!

I guess there is something to be said about abstinence because well... then you don't know about all that stuff before the ring. 8)

By then you have 20 some years of bottled up sexual energy just ready to explode into raw sexual acts at any and EVERY moment of the day and night....

...I need a cold shower.

:lmao: :lmao:

See... my plan is good. :D

graigdavis said:
Doesnt a Robbin Hood outfit count? Tights, giant hat with a long feather and a bow & arrow. What more could a woman ask for. :lol:

this woman could ask for a cowboy hat, some boots and a holster. :p :drool: what you decide to keep in the holster is your business i suppose. ;-)

carlita said:
graigdavis said:

this woman could ask for a cowboy hat, some boots and a holster. :p :drool: what you decide to keep in the holster is your business i suppose. ;-)

I got chaps and spurs too. We will keep it our secret whats in the holster. :wink:

manda said:
*thinks about where holster is generally positioned*

damn, graig, that must hurt.

Your thinking too hard sweet heart :D . Holdster is on your side....What your thinking of isnt goin in there. Were thinking "battery operated" here. :wink:

You say battery operated and I think...

Um..er..

OK I think its safe to say that graig is the first person on this forum to manage to totally confuse me. :shock:

manda said:
You say battery operated and I think...

Um..er..

OK I think its safe to say that graig is the first person on this forum to manage to totally confuse me. :shock:

I WIN!!! :cheer:

Im not explaining it anymore. You will figure it out. :wink:

You always had me.

well, if i may offer my opinion anyway, dude, i can't believe the growth you've made over the last few weeks. maybe your title should be I.B.Smoooov2....

Osmer_Toby said:
You always had me.

well, if i may offer my opinion anyway, dude, i can't believe the growth you've made over the last few weeks. maybe your title should be I.B.Smoooov2....

:lmao: You're ALL a bunch of smoothies when you want to be! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back