Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She’s got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, up on me, on me

A song about tits and arse, right?

Black eye'd Peas :headbang:

Just kidding....they suck.

I had two 10 years olds sing that to me today. Just checking to make sure it was right to feel so uneasy.

Told them to go and perform it infront of their parents and not at school.

Ya, lots of little kids like to sing that around here.... :roll:

I love the Black Eyed Peas!!!!!!!! I saw them when they opened for Gwen Stefani in SLC. Incredible talent. They opened with a 20 minute version of "Where is The Love?" off of Elephunk. The song deals with every thing from the war in Iraq to reality television. I say play the album Monkey Business in its entirety for the kids. Tracks featuring Jack Johnson and Sting do not necessarily give validity to "My Humps", but the message for our youth is certainly there.

Pop is what it is. Some like it some feel it's shallow. The fact that you hear a song and it makes you "get jiggy with it" is undeniably powerful. Generally nothing sucks. Let alone music of any kind or style. Different strokes for different folks. Anyone who feels the need to question the validity of Hip Hop... PM me.

AREGHGHGH!GH!GHGH!HG!GH!GH I hate that Black eyed peas crap.

I hate half the songs that little 10 year olds go around singing and their parents let them!!! If only they would listen to the words they would see how purely disgusting it all is.

Rant over.

I don't know what's worse. That song or hearing my youngest daughter and niece skip rope while singing "Thank God I'm A Pubic Hair" :lmao:

Most reactions

Back