TPF Noob!
Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1250936628_mPJnh-O.jpg

1250995623_9Y7ai-O.jpg

1250940624_SXR7i-O.jpg

I like the first one because it is crisp.

For the second, it seems quite busy and I am having trouble concentrating, too many distractions. I would have liked to see more of the tree, bowing over the grave.

For the third, it reminds me of a picture that would be seen in a textbook. Although I like what is being done with the sky and clouds, I would trim a little off the top and even less on either side, bringing the boat out.

I like the first one too, but it appears over-sharpened on the father figure's head and hat edge. The sky in the steamboat looks a bit too dark in the upper left corner for my taste.

Much better for the steamboat, although I would keep the paddle and trail more towards the right as the "Center of Gravity" of the boat is towards the left.

You really nailed it in the family of four sculpture! The re-work looks superb! I also like the streamboat with the sky looking , "a bit less polarizer'd". Hopwever, I kind of miss the dark building and the crane in the background of that photo of the Creole Queen (what a great name!). I thin k having the crane adds a bit, and also adds simple space for the boat to be heading into. I bet that photo would look good large, but here on TPF, a photography site, we have to look at photos at 1,000 pixels or smaller...

Most reactions

Back