What's new

Just For Fun

lucypaddydog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have travelling all day (we live on narrow boat) and I we have just moored up for the night at Middlewhich, I took lots of snaps, which I havent yet had a good look at or edited, but the one below made me smile.. .. can you see what wrong??

Liverpool%20day%2001%20%2890%29.jpg


Liverpool%20day%2001%20%2840%29.jpg


Liverpool%20day%2001%20%2841%29.jpg


Liverpool%20day%2001%20%2867%29.jpg


Liverpool%20day%2001%20%2873%29.jpg


Thats right.... I was holding the camera upside down.....
 
holding the camera upside down made the trees on land blurry and the reflections not blurry?
 
the top half of the snap is actually the reflection in the all except the 3rd one which is a photo on its side, but yes, your right, maybe the camera got a little confused.... :lol:
 
Have you been drinking, when i go on my friends narrow boat we are always pissed :lol::lol:
 
Your getting to know me Gsgary:sexywink:
 
Haha I like it. Gives new meaning to Water world.

I was really confused for a moment

"Why is the reflection so clear and the land all blurry?!? OOOOHHHHHHH...... cool"
 
actually, ive had one fellow photographer doing some shoot in bars, he was shooting everything with the camera downside. effect from the flash coming from the bottom what pretty neat. then he bought a cord and used the flash in his hand to get the same effect! lol
 
well ghache, it gives me food for thought and a possible 'fun shoot' I may give it a try
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom