JUST FOR YOU TPF!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Being around here is definatly inspiring! I've been itching to get some abstract stuff done since I got here. I've blamed the lack of pics on not having a digi, and here I am 2 days before getting one, and I take a few snaps with the film.

What the hell, it was an amazing day outside today.

Couldn't really pick any favourites with this set. If anyone has any suggestions by all means, let me have em.

I know there's a few here that will probably make really sweet b+w's, but I'll get to that later.

Enjoy....

niceday01.jpg

niceday02.jpg

niceday03.jpg

niceday04.jpg

niceday05.jpg

niceday06.jpg

niceday07.jpg

niceday08.jpg

niceday09.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

these are really cool!
2-5-7 really stand out for me.

...still so unusual to see your stuff around here... i love it!

So excited I actually got to share some stuff with you folks.

I totally feel like I didn't waste my day today. That's such a sweet feeling.

Only one horizontal? That is really weird. 4,7 and 8 stand out as the strongest for me. 4 is outstanding. We were just speaking of the beautiful relaxing feeling of the sun shining on your face. You captured that perfectly.

certainly not a waste at all :)

i would have passed by everything you shot today. i love your imagination and the stuff you see.

i'm really diggin' #'s 2, 4, 8 & 9. :thumbup:

Hey Paul.. soo cool to see some of your images. Cool series!! 4 and 8 are my favse here . Hope to see more soon.

Do my eyes play tricks on me?
Can this be?
Bace in the GENERAL GALLERY?!?!?!?!
Posting PHOTOS to ThePhotoForum?
Has the world seen this before!?!?!?

Nice series.
My favourites are 1 and 9.

5 and 6 do it for me. I just like diagonal architecture shots . Please keep them coming .

Good to see you in action.

Really like 7 and 5. Your style is more Vogue-ish while doing portraits. I happen to be a huge fan your b&w work, that you posted when you joined the site. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back