What's new

Just Joined

sanchez_a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
State College
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone I just came across this forum while looking for places to share my photos.
Here are a few of my more recent night shots, i also realize the grain but i did what i could without a tripod.
Criticism is more than welcome!

34qtxcz.png


1828nm.png


a305yb.png
 
Heya Sanchez, and welcome to ThePhotoForum

The second photo is quite appealing, as it seems to tell a bit of a story. And it has dynamics, whereas the other two are pretty static.
Seems like whichever vehicle passed you when you photographed that crossing did NOT obey to the stop sign but went right through, which the only other car in the photo has stopped, indeed. Now the colours of the lights seem to indicate this was an emergency vehicle passing you, so all in all that made me puzzle, think, imagine. All in all a good effect your photo was having on me: it made me stop, contemplate, think, come to a conclusion. AND the noise is not so apparent in that photo.
 
These are pretty good, considering no tripod.
 
Hi Sanchez. Welcome. You have a good eye for composition. The first image really isn't doing much for me. The second image is pretty interesting. Like Lafoto said it tells a story. I like how the one set of headlights are positioned in the back like they are waiting for someone. The third image is okay. I like how the dragon catches my eye, but I wish there was more substance to the shot.
 
Hearty Welcome First :D
#1: inspite of having no point of interest, i really liked the angle of view this image has; something made me stick on to that for some time.
#2: lafoto has given a classic analysis on this. I liked it. I feel the static pair of light adds some difference to it; and the sign board of stop adds some irony too.
#3: This is really really wonderful :D

Regards :D
 
Doing well! Are you currently going to a university?
 
Heya Sanchez, and welcome to ThePhotoForum

The second photo is quite appealing, as it seems to tell a bit of a story. And it has dynamics, whereas the other two are pretty static.
Seems like whichever vehicle passed you when you photographed that crossing did NOT obey to the stop sign but went right through, which the only other car in the photo has stopped, indeed. Now the colours of the lights seem to indicate this was an emergency vehicle passing you, so all in all that made me puzzle, think, imagine. All in all a good effect your photo was having on me: it made me stop, contemplate, think, come to a conclusion. AND the noise is not so apparent in that photo.
​

Thank you. The vehicle is actually one of the city buses here and I actually had a tripod for that one so that helped the noise a bit.

These are pretty good, considering no tripod.

Thanks!

Hi Sanchez. Welcome. You have a good eye for composition. The first image really isn't doing much for me. The second image is pretty interesting. Like Lafoto said it tells a story. I like how the one set of headlights are positioned in the back like they are waiting for someone. The third image is okay. I like how the dragon catches my eye, but I wish there was more substance to the shot.
​

I think composition is extremely important so that actually means a lot lol. What type of "substance" were you looking for?

Hearty Welcome First :D
#1: inspite of having no point of interest, i really liked the angle of view this image has; something made me stick on to that for some time.
#2: lafoto has given a classic analysis on this. I liked it. I feel the static pair of light adds some difference to it; and the sign board of stop adds some irony too.
#3: This is really really wonderful :D

Regards :D

Thank you for the welcome and feedback!

I'm really digging this forum so far and especially like that every one can actually analyze a photo rather than just letting me know if it's visually appealing or not lol. I went out yesterday and took some more photos I'll be posting up later today.


​
 
These photos were taken at a dam about 20 minutes from my apartment.
It's just something about architecture
ih3x8o.png
35l8c9y.png
1zxl7qg.png
xq9xxz.png
14742w.png

2lk73v5.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom