What's new

Just messin around.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
Well its sunday, and i have little to do with my one day off, so i decided to mess around and take some pictures of stuff, the closest things i could find were my acoustic guitar and little keyboard. Nothing spectacular, just a bit of fun really.

1.
guitar18ze.jpg


2.
guitar27hy.jpg


3.
piano5si.jpg


For those of you wondering, the guitar is a Simon and Patrick. Hand made in La Patrie Quebec.
 
hehe nice shots :D i always love music shots. Nice guitar btw, my dad has a simon and patrick 12 string somewhere :D
 
Thank you, i was actually considering picking up a 12 string simon and patrick soon, they sound beautiful.
 
Try changing them the B+W! I bet they'd look a lot more moody.

Love them though. Nice shots.
 
bace said:
Try changing them the B+W! I bet they'd look a lot more moody.

Love them though. Nice shots.

at least the first one....nice work!
 
I tried that when i was resizing and putting the borders on and I wasn't to sure, i really liked the colors of the guitar, but i gave it another go and i spose they look good this way to.

guitar15uj.jpg


guitar25uw.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom