Just messing around (NSFW!)

lol, funny story behind that...

bumping something else every 20 seconds, you two....

Wdodd you should really just ignore half the stuff I said above and I give you my applogies for what I said because I wasnt thinking straight and wrote the post in anger and frustration. I will think more in the future and keep the members of this forum in mind.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

family guy quote: "yeah thats right, i said bump uglys, wanna fight about it?"

hey zion.... you tryin to steal my avatar??? ;-)

you both are trying to steal my new avatar
lol.gif

and I edited my last post, since eravedesigns edited his my post was simply no longer necessary or helpful.

Aquarium Dreams said:
Seriously, she's a great subject. The lighting and angles could use work, but with that kind of muse, I'm sure WDodd will practice until perfect.;-)

he may be messing up on purpose for a chance to reshoot!!

eravedesigns said:
Lol. if you have friends that are girls and you get comfortable with them they might do something like that but idk I just thought he had some skills with getting his models to be comfortable with him.

no kidding :lol:

haha, nice avatar kyle... very original. looks like you're peeking from around a corner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back