Just some fun pictures I've taken

Mecal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pictures I've just taken for fun, and not meant to be too serious, either because of the conditions (I was driving :naughty: ) or because I didn't try hard enough... haha

Mushroom Cloud Sunset - I was driving at the time :( - but I tried to take another at my house, and it didnt turn out that great.

mushsunset111.jpg

Double Rainbow - also taken while driving, lol - you can see the faint 2nd rainbow on its right

2xrainbow.jpg

Cat Licking Frost - my cat likes to lick the frost off the window in the Winter. Her hind leg is propped on the dresser.

T-WindowFrost11.jpg

Nickel Spin - I may try this again letter, but in better settings

nickelspin11.jpg

:mrgreen:

That's a cute one of the cat :D ... and shhh! Don't tell anyone, but ... I sometimes (still) take pics while driving. Have to have the Powershot with me for that, since I wouldn't want to truly lift a camera to my EYES, so I need one with live view, but ... on occasion I still do that, too. But shhhhh! Never tell. It's our secret, OK??)

Haha, I dont actually look at the camera when I use it, I just point it where I think it should go ;)

and thanks, hopefully I'll get more of her licking the window this winter.

haha that cat is so cute but I hope it didn't get its tongue stuck :D I've actually done that while eating icecream - lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back