just starting out--check out my pics

You need to post some on the thread mate. About 3-4 at a time. You won't get any critique on a link.

Horrible watermark, are you REALLY that afraid of someone stealing your shots?

If you're going to do a watermark, don't make it as bothersome to image as yours are.

This will sound horrible, but it is intended to help. There are really only a couple pics in there that I would think about including in a portfolio. Shoot a lot more and shoot with a purpose if you intend to compile a portfolio. Shots of out of focus ducks cannot be a pic that makes the cut. Post some pics here, endure some criticism, incorporate the feedback into your work and your shot taking will improve.

Shots of out of focus ducks cannot be a pic that makes the cut.

That is where I stopped looking.

Oldmac gave you some good advice- if you take it or not is up to you.

p!nK

This will sound horrible, but it is intended to help. There are really only a couple pics in there that I would think about including in a portfolio. Shoot a lot more and shoot with a purpose if you intend to compile a portfolio. Shots of out of focus ducks cannot be a pic that makes the cut. Post some pics here, endure some criticism, incorporate the feedback into your work and your shot taking will improve.

+1

And he is being very nice with the C&C.

Most reactions

Back