Juvenile Red-Tailed, D7200 and 150-600

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So it turns out I ended up really like the D7200 I rented, to the point that I'm considering buying one as my primary wildlife body. The first few days I just kept comparing it to the 750, and not liking it, but after the 3rd-4th day I started really loving this camera. It pairs really well the the Tamron and I've been able to get some really sharp photos, with some nice extra reach. This juvenile red-tailed hawk has been hanging around one of my favorite wildlife spots the last few weeks, and I spent probably 2 hours the other afternoon just grabbing photos.

1. The Stare down
hawk3.jpg

2. Did I just hear a mouse?
hawk4.jpg

3. What a weirdo
hawk5.jpg

Whoops, just noticed I posted this in the landscapes section

They would have been nice landscapes if the big bird didn't get in the way LOL

I think you don't have the AF dialed in. It keeps on picking up the foreground clutter. Now if you had it right, you'd get the foliage really sharp. As it is... :D

I don't care if you post them as nsfw as long as I get to see them. Very nice set.

Nice shots! #3 looks like its been hanging out with Osprey,because the weirdo look is not uncommon to see with Osprey.

Nice shots! #3 looks like its been hanging out with Osprey,because the weirdo look is not uncommon to see with Osprey.

There are osprey nesting right across the street, maybe it got adopted! This field has been a gold mine for wildlife. Harrier, owls, hawks, osprey, foxes, deer, groundhogs, song birds....I love it!!

Damn sharp. Nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back