Kamlan 28mm f/1.4

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this lens featured on Fuji Rumors and while it's only in a Kick starter form, I'm sure it will be released some day and it looks like it will be a wonderful lens for the Fuji X system.

Thought I'd share it to those who might be interested. I've heard good things about the Kamlan lenses and they seem to be rather affordable. Manual focus usually isn't a problem with these cameras because all the focus assist tools.

Kamlan 28mm f/1.4 Standard Mirrorless Prime Lens by Machang Optics - Kamlan — Kickstarter

When it becomes real and available, would you consider getting one?

I saw this lens featured on Fuji Rumors and while it's only in a Kick starter form, I'm sure it will be released some day and it looks like it will be a wonderful lens for the Fuji X system.

Thought I'd share it to those who might be interested. I've heard good things about the Kamlan lenses and they seem to be rather affordable. Manual focus usually isn't a problem with these cameras because all the focus assist tools.

Kamlan 28mm f/1.4 Standard Mirrorless Prime Lens by Machang Optics - Kamlan — Kickstarter

When it becomes real and available, would you consider getting one?
Not really. I already own a 23 and a 35.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back