What's new

X-T2/X-T20 Shutter Release Cable

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
3,168
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks, any of you Fuji shooters use a shutter release cable at all, and could you say what might be a good one to use on both my Fuji X camera`s.
 
Get a generic Canon-fit model with a 2.5mm mini-plug. No reason to pay full fare with a branded version.

 
Get a generic Canon-fit model with a 2.5mm mini-plug. No reason to pay full fare with a branded version.



Thanks for that, I am going to a second hand camera store today so will have a look.
 
Thanks but have a look in the Coffee thread, I am happy today.
 
I am going try mine tomorrow, as managed to buy another King Tut Bust.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom