Kangaroos at golf course

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out walking the dog the other day and saw these guys on the golf course. You have to be careful or the buggers will steal your balls [emoji6]
20180722_093306.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Well, they were there first.......:)
Very true haha. Not that it bothers me as I cant stand playing golf. "A good walk spoilt " as they say.

So if your ball rolls to a stop under one of them, do you take a drop, get a mulligan, or do you have to fight them for the ball?:biggrin-93:

So if your ball rolls to a stop under one of them, do you take a drop, get a mulligan, or do you have to fight them for the ball?:biggrin-93:
No mate you have to fight them. Which considering they have crocodiles in the water hazards up in Darwin is not so bad [emoji6]

Well spotted and taken, think the one Roo saw you.

No mate you have to fight them. Which considering they have crocodiles in the water hazards up in Darwin is not so bad
emoji6.png

I'm not so sure, there was a video on not that long ago, that drew outrage from the animal rights activists, where a guy fought one to save his dog. Seems like I remember the guy rocked that Roo's head pretty good, and it didn't faze him much.

No mate you have to fight them. Which considering they have crocodiles in the water hazards up in Darwin is not so bad [emoji6]

My understanding is that if you get in a fight with them, they might take your balls...

My understanding is that if you get in a fight with them, they might take your balls...
Hahaha. Yes they just might.

No mate you have to fight them. Which considering they have crocodiles in the water hazards up in Darwin is not so bad
emoji6.png

I'm not so sure, there was a video on not that long ago, that drew outrage from the animal rights activists, where a guy fought one to save his dog. Seems like I remember the guy rocked that Roo's head pretty good, and it didn't faze him much.
Yes I remember that one. No I wouldn't in reality fight them for a golf ball lol. Some of the big males have arms and chests like Dwayne Johnson!

Well spotted and taken, think the one Roo saw you.
They where actually behind a fence along side a fairway and weren't that concerned. Probably realised they were in a private country club and the dog and I aren't members [emoji6]

That's why I like golf, enjoying nature. I try to spend as little time as possible on the fairways.

Most reactions

Back