What's new

Kata 3n1-22 and iPad - FIT?!?!

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone who owns an iPad also own a Kata 3n1-22 that can see if it fits - It appears it will but better to have someone try. I do not have a local shop that I can go try it out at.

Thanks,

brandon
 
Hey Brandon. The answer is yes - your iPad should fit nicely in the 3N1 22 bag.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
 
Ok - next ? - will it squeeze in the 3n1-11 or not? I have heard at first it was said the 3n1-11 would fit a 13 MB then that was changed - so I am curious.

Thanks,

Brandon
 
It will fit the 3N1 11 but just barely and it would be tight. What do I mean? Well, you said it - you will have to squeeze it in. The iPad will be protected, but you won't be able to draw the it out quickly. We recommend the 3N1 22 for this.
 
Thanks Kata - 3n1-22 ordered today - will take pics of iPad in the bag after I get it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom