kata sensitivity v backpack

scribblenauts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Purchased from Kata Sensitivity V Backpack | Camera-Warehouse 3 months ago, i've realised that I doesn't really suit my needs as I prefer carrying my 5 MDH more.

Condition is as new, except that I have drew over the kata logo with a black texter you could probably rub it off easily if you like the logo.

looking for $150 > $100 meetup in CBD (preferred) or post at buyer's expense.

Excerpt from Camera-Warehouse

Sensitivity V Backpack is for day to day use that also carries a Laptop + Digicam or SLR + MP3/MP4 + PDA + Phone and accessories. Two frontal U shaped flaps access top and bottom compartments separately, and each functions as a individual flexible pocket The main compartment is divided in two with a zippered division that can be undone to create one large space. The top section comprises an internal organizer panel for personal effects, a detachable elongated zip pouch and a small roaming media pocket. While the lower section has Elasto-Guard sleeves to secure and protect delicate equipment (if not in use these just fold away to allow for other gear), and Flexi-Shield reinforcement runs along the sides. A large rear safe guard laptop compartment will hold up to 12" laptops. One low profile high capacity side pocket will hold water bottles etc. and a small external music media pocket will allow easy extraction of earphone cable. Two media pouches are integrated into the shoulder straps for quick access of phone or MP3 / MP4.

Key Features:

* Elasto-Guard sleeves
* a Large rear safe guard laptop compartment
* a Seamless extention to your body
* Flexi shild reinforcement
* Two media pouches

now on to the sneakers! all of them has only been worn less than 10 times. What you see is what you get. With the leather sneakers, it's really easy to clean the dirts off so they will look brand new. Prices are instant. Please add $10 for shipping interstate. I'd prefer pickup.

i know it was a few months ago, but is this bag still for sale?

i'm in melb too

hi,

yes it's still for sale :) price is $100 meetup in cbd. If you're interested please pm me for meeting up details

i found you via a google search, so i've just signed up and pm is not going to work.... yet (1 more post after this)

any pictures and do you think the texta will rub off or is it permanent?

here's a photo

DSC_1404copy.jpg

I think the texta will rub off eventually

this is post 3, so i think i can now pm........

lets see...

scribble, i sent you a PM, but not sure if i got through given my newbie status

Most reactions

Back