Patrickktown

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the Bhaktapur region of Kathmandu. My trusty 17-55 mm Canon lens f 2.8 1/1250, 55mm, ISO 100. Very dusty area of Kathmandu even two years after the massive earthquake.
Nepal 1 (90).jpg

Beautiful shot. Would love it even more if his entire figure was in the shot, but regardless I think it’s great.

My best friend hosted a photography workshop at the Mt Everest base camp recently. I’d love to see it myself someday.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

A wonderful shot and composition. The focus on the main subject looks a bit soft on my screen.

Beautiful shot. Would love it even more if his entire figure was in the shot, but regardless I think it’s great.

My best friend hosted a photography workshop at the Mt Everest base camp recently. I’d love to see it myself someday.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thanks Dan. Kathmandu is extremely dusty from dirt roads and the earthquake in 2015. It's hell on camera equipment. After walking around for 30 minutes I had a coating of dust of my skin. Imagine trying to keep your stuff clean! Yeah, wished I had got his feet in the frame but it was one of those quick street shots.

Most reactions

Back